Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

X. Stop being profound and think.

Originally posted by X View Post
    Making the team is one thing ,dollars and sense is another,if he runs for JA and beats all under the sun,it makes dollars and sense ,esp in the black,gold and green.Sorry to buss yuh bubble.
    If he runs for the U.K. and beats all under the sun in Rio, his earnings would faaaaar exceed what is possible in the black green and gold.

Comment

Seems to be a word you cling to,and yes i disagree.You underestimate the black gold and green in europe.Our music,culture and people have levelled that commercial playing field,worse yet in the states.

Profoundly..lol
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

You smoking your own crack now...

Seems to be a word you cling to,and yes i disagree.You underestimate the black gold and green in europe.Our music,culture and people have levelled that commercial playing field,worse yet in the states.

Profoundly..lol
        leveled that playing field? Stop being profound.

If Usain Bolt were American or British he would already have become the first sporting billionaire.

Who is the highest payed female athlete in track and field?

I will give you a hint... it is not Shelly Ann Fraser. Even though she betta dan all a dem! Do you think that would obtain if she were American or British or German or Brazilian or Canadian or Chinese or Indian or Nigerian or South African or, or, or...

Who is the second highest paid female athlete in track and field?

I will give you a hint... it is not Shelly Ann Fraser.

Who is the third highest paid female athlete in track and field?

I will give you a hint... it is not Shelly Ann Fraser.

Who is the fourth highest paid female athlete in track and field?

I will give you a hint...

Jamaica had the potential to position itself because we have had roughly 10 truly glorious years in Track and field but we didn't make the correct investment to harness it and preserve it and secure a legacy for generations.
        Why aren't we positioning ourselves to host a commonwealth games? We can't even attain Diamond League status...

Instead we drink our own kool aid and feel slighted when the world does not compensate us commensurate with our own foolish expectations... as evidenced by a foolish statement about black green and gold and a playing field leveled. Such statements are rooted in a profound (there's that word again) lack of understanding of how sponsorship and markets work.

Comment

Yuh not thinking outside the box yuteman..

Imagine Ganja and Track collaboration !!

X.. spell it out fi him nuh !

Comment

Originally posted by Comment View Post
            leveled that playing field? Stop being profound.
            Hmmmm.. Suh Ben...is yuh skool dah bredda yah ar is im skool yuh??

Ar ah yuh alter ego dis ar yuh companion??
            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

dem seh great minds think alike while yuh and x.. I mean fools seldom differ...

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                Hmmmm.. Suh Ben...is yuh skool dah bredda yah ar is im skool yuh??

Ar ah yuh alter ego dis ar yuh companion??
                I think Dumb1 is a b a t t y man. And I think him love off Ben.
                Every minute him huh stop pre him... wid some likkle cayless argument...

Memba Sicko did call him out long time...LOL to r a s s.

Comment

Comment raise your level when you step in the ring with me, I dont need to trace(call names) to make a point to you ,you will do it for me, with your silly contradictions, further more it shows you lack faith in your positions! That said

Jamaica had the potential to position itself because we have had roughly 10 truly glorious years in Track and field but we didn't make the correct investment to harness it and preserve it and secure a legacy for generations.
                  Why aren't we positioning ourselves to host a commonwealth games? We can't even attain Diamond League status...

Instead we drink our own kool aid and feel slighted when the world does not compensate us commensurate with our own foolish expectations... as evidenced by a foolish statement about black green and gold and a playing field leveled. Such statements are rooted in a profound (there's that word again) lack of understanding of how sponsorship and markets work.

By your own assesment its not that we could not make more or just as much money in the era of Bolt,but it is becuase the administrators missed it,what you did not say is that that oppourtunity is still there for future generations because of the brand name of Bolt and Jamaica.

Oppourtunities for marketing, investment and proper administration,unless you believe it flew us bye bye.If Shelly Ann is such a case ,its an example of that.

USAT&F/Nike got overthrown by a country boy from Jamaica and Puma on the international stage of athletics, in other words international stage of athletic marketing.

A journalist said that Bolt isnt marketable internationally just after he won in
                  Bejing because he is from Jamaica, i blew him up then ,like you now.You have no clue as to the marketability of Jamaican culture in the two commerical/PR capitals of the world hence you speak from a point of ignorance.NY & London.

The reason is simple you live in Jamaica, so your concepts are antiquated as to our value, its colonial e.g Penn relays beamed all over the USA by NBC and the world , is marketed as a USA vs Jamaica, they feature our track and field stars from high school to pros ,ask yourself why ?

Leave the word profound alone, a bredda use to use the word obtuse , until it came out he didnt know how to use it.
                  Last edited by Sir X; April 14, 2014, 09:29 AM.
                  THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Comment raise your level when you step in the ring with me, I dont need to trace(call names) to make a point to you ,you will do it for me, with your silly contradictions, further more it shows you lack faith in your positions! That said

By your own assesment its not that we could not make more or just as much money in the era of Bolt,but it is becuase the administrators missed it,what you did not say is that that oppourtunity is still there for future generations because of the brand name of Bolt and Jamaica.

Oppourtunities for marketing, investment and proper administration,unless you believe it flew us bye bye.If Shelly Ann is such a case ,its an example of that.

USAT&F/Nike got overthrown by a country boy from Jamaica and Puma on the international stage of athletics, in other words international stage of athletic marketing.

A journalist said that Bolt isnt marketable internationally just after he won in
                    Bejing because he is from Jamaica, i blew him up then ,like you now.You have no clue as to the marketability of Jamaican culture in the two commerical/PR capitals of the world hence you speak from a point of ignorance.NY & London.

The reason is simple you live in Jamaica, so your concepts are antiquated as to our value, its colonial e.g Penn relays beamed all over the USA by NBC and the world , is marketed as a USA vs Jamaica, they feature our track and field stars from high school to pros ,ask yourself why ?

Leave the word profound alone, a bredda use to use the word obtuse , until it came out he didnt know how to use it.
                    Bredrin. Stop being profound. You are all over the place.

I have a very good idea of Jamaica's marketability...or more rather the potential for it.

Puma have tried very hard with the help of the greatest sportsman of our generation and they are still about to go bankrupt.

It is you that have no idea of how this potenial can be harnessed which is why you make silly statements about the black gold and green leveling things.
                    But I won't argue this anymore.

I will maintain that if Zharnel wins in Rio as an Englishman his marketability will FAAARRR exceed that of him winning as a Jamaican. You seem to disagree.

I have a multiple choice for you that will demonstrate my point.

If Usain or Shelly did what they did as British or Americans do you think their income would be:
                    a) less than what they earn now.
                    b) the same as what they earn now
                    c) many many many multiples more than what they earn now

Engage your brain, answer as honestly as you can and then try to correlate that answer to your foolish statement about black gold and green and a level playing field. You will find that you can't...

Comment

LOL!!... man ah get emotional ova likkle rum talk

Yuh feelings look like dem get damage yute

Hush

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

oh mi si...two ah unnu "great"

evvyting fall into place now

Comment

Working...
                        X