Wolmer's are Super Cup 2016 Champions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolmer's are Super Cup 2016 Champions

The reign of the Corporate Area teams in the ISSA/FLOW Super Cup continues for a third consecutive year as Wolmer’s Boys’ clipped Cornwall College 1-0 to lift the lucrative crown in the final at Sabina Park last night.

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/news/Urban-rule_80325
    The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Super Cup tun SUPERmarket. ...Shopping galore!!

Congrats!!!! Noice!!!!
    ....... To Calabar, St Jago, KC and also the other schools that populate this All Schools X1...including Wulmaz of course
    Last edited by Don1; November 13, 2016, 08:26 AM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

The timing of that goal (or more like the time when that goal was scored) was the cruelest of blows. Because there was very little time left it completely deflated Cornwall ... Forced them to try to lift themselves in the belief that could try to comeback when all they felt was despair and deflation ..... It was trulya win that will be legendary

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
        Congrats!!!! Noice!!!!
        ....... To Calabar, St Jago, KC and also the other schools that populate this All Schools X1...including Wulmaz of course
        Thanks - Wolmer's United to the World. It's Wolmer's, Calabar, St Jago and JC (yes JC) this year. No, we don't have anyone from KC this year but they have our reserve keeper and we want him back.
        The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

The instructions were to score in the first half and play defensive in the 2nd half when we were certainly going to be tired again as in the STETHS match. That did not work out so the instruction was to play defensive until the last 10 minutes of the game then. It worked and we scored a 90th goal.

Comment

Sounds real purty in writing. Bear in mind your goalie played outta him skin to keep unnuh in the game. What were his instructions?

Mi naw bad mind unnuh because it is a great and at the same time devastating win and well deserved, just ease up on the revisionism

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Originally posted by Time View Post
              Thanks - Wolmer's United to the World. It's Wolmer's, Calabar, St Jago and JC (yes JC) this year. No, we don't have anyone from KC this year but they have our reserve keeper and we want him back.
              Well there's always next year...make that KC's turn.

For the record how many on that squad started Wulmaz in 1st form? 1 or 2?

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Well there's always next year...make that KC's turn.

For the record how many on that squad started Wulmaz in 1st form? 1 or 2?
                KC? Been there, done that. That was a Ludlow Bernard thing and we found it impossible to get the KC out of the KC youths. 1 or 2 from 1st form would be more that the situation at JC but we not dissing JC, we could do with 1 or 2 more recruits from your bench. Any baller with brains from anywhere welcome to join Wolmer's United team.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                  Sounds real purty in writing. Bear in mind your goalie played outta him skin to keep unnuh in the game. What were his instructions?

Mi naw bad mind unnuh because it is a great and at the same time devastating win and well deserved, just ease up on the revisionism
                  We could not figure out what anyone would believe that Cornwall was going to knock enough past our goalie to beats us. Did you notice that we handed out championship shirts and caps after the match? We were that confident.

Anyhow, we grateful for the cup after making every Super Cup semi finals.

Comment

These days most tams do that for a big final i.e. Print shirts. I myself have seen many discarded .....

Comment

I would suggest to those unfortunate teams to ship them to HL. He has a fetish for using jersey to wipe his car clean,and apparently, his City jerseys are reserved exclusively for toiletries. .

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                        These days most tams do that for a big final i.e. Print shirts. I myself have seen many discarded .....
                        I see. I am new to the idea outside of the NBA, but I am not to old to learn.

Still glad fi the cup.

Comment

Congrats to Wolmers.

Comment

LOL!

So your "any baller with brains" turned out this year to mean 13 recruits from far and wide

Nice shopping

Comment

LOL!

So your "any baller with brains" turned out this year to mean 13 recruits from far and wide

Nice shopping
                              There is no shame in this transfer game, Wolmer's United (Wolmer's, Calabar, St Jago and JC) to the world.

Comment

Working...
                              X