RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Upper/Middle Class mean affluent...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Upper Middle class test.

Did your parents have 1. 2 3 cars?
    What was your parents professions?
    How much your house value?
    How much is the remittance and Barrell flow?
    How much is your household income?

We can't let you off so easy and let you walk away from your identity as a middle class youth

you don't have to answer but that will decide if you a Middle class.

Brickie not because you have a bad patch you a nuh upper middle class.
    The Melville they always owned Chuckka Cove which is of some value. The money may not have been flowing but they had some assets.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

who is gob and why is he going around smacking people?!!!!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Top 10%? Yeah right. You just proved my point. Just because of where you live or where you kids go to school don't mean jack sh!t. How medical doctor fi be Top 10% income earner inna Jamaica? Dem mek it sound like di hijacker was driving round a Benz throwing $100 bills out the window.

Comment

But you know what I like about Brickie, he has remained humble and grounds, despite being born with the proverbial silver spoon (for Grey Poupon, of course) in his mouth!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post

Brickie not because you have a bad patch you a nuh upper middle class.
            The Melville they always owned Chuckka Cove which is of some value. The money may not have been flowing but they had some assets.
            Assets? Yuh nuh read seh di bank was a come fi dem tings?

Comment

Does Brickie's family know what a remittance is? Or a barrel? Some a wi nuh know dem tings.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

But rhattid. Why shouldn't I be humble after mi neva have nuttin out of di ordinary?

Comment

Well that I will admit to not having any use for

Comment

duh..he has read it right here on this forum!

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

You must have really brought down the average incomes of all the Priory families! Indeed, maybe you are the one who brought down the entire high school as we knew it!

I'm loving this! To see this dancehall guru wriggle out from under his chinchilla blanket!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                        How medical doctor fi be Top 10% income earner inna Jamaica?
                        Hmmmm..... I can assure you that where I come from any doctor in town is in the top 10% of income earners. And I don't come from Riverton or Back-o-Wall.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Okay!

His resistance is breaking down, people! Don't deny your heritage, rich boy!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Damn fool bout chinchilla. But on di real priory have nuff "regular" yutes in attendance. I mean barely middle class.

Comment

HEHHEHEHEH! Yuh killing mi!

(Oooh, I must be careful how I say that. You never know what you rich kids may be up to!)

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Funny to rhatid!

When I used to go dancehall stageshows back in the day, and the DJ dem would "big up all Junglist, all Firehouse crew, TG unooo large" I used to say to me bredren dem, "Would be nice if one day a DJ would big up Mona or Red Hills"

I wonder if Bricky ever hear dem big up Norbrook or Russell Heights?
                                "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Working...
                                X