RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Upper/Middle Class mean affluent...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You notice how the rich DJ them still hang unto the ghetto/poor man label?

Even when them a upper upper middle class?
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

hold off on Zumjay. I will talk to you about him in another two months or so.

I have reasons.
      • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

they need a muse.....

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

I thought Zumjay was on his way in becoming di baddest ting out deh. Didn't happen.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Yow Brickie, nuh mek Mosiah tell unnu nutten bout seh him a nuh upper middle class because he went to "boarding school" and played TENNIS! what a ting eeh? The only time mi was ever privileged fi be anywhere close to di sport was watching it pon mi neighbor's TV until dem tell wi fi go a wi yard.

Comment

Half of the people them call rich inna Jamaica a struggle. One medical emergency and them knock out.

Comment

is America any difference.

Many upper middle class have to file backruptcy because of medical bills.

Thank god fi free healthcare a Jamaica.

I was just speaking to coworker who told me he had a son who died and right after the funeral they came and seize his house and car for medical bills. He had to file backruptcy in order to move on and rebuild himself.
                and I have heard some other horror stories.

Comment

Difference is half of them people that them call rich a yard, wouldn't even get look pon in farin as even close to rich.

Mi know too much people a Kingston 8 and 6 that get pass down or 70's house and them a struggle hard.

Comment

Again, it's all relative. There are some yard people, like Brickie, who would be rich in any society! You best believe!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I agree with that. You have quite a bit who rich any which part. The "elevator inside house" crew.

Comment

when working in the hospitality industry quite a few tourist use to look pon some house and ask if certain house were own by Americans. You shoulda see the surprise when mi say by Jamaicans.

As you say middle class is relative depends on the country and the total population. You know how many Americans couldn't send them pickney go a Priory?

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                          Again, it's all relative. There are some yard people, like Brickie, who would be rich in any society! You best believe!
                          I'll remember that next time I'm ordering a Bean Burrito and a cup of water from Taco bell for lunch. i cyaan even tell yuh when last a buy a new shirt, pants or shoes to rhattid.

Comment

midde class american can't send them pickney to priory? You must be joking.

Comment

cause you're a parsimonious little twerp!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

some lower middle class can't but I said many Americans can't.

A family working 60 thousand dollars a year is considered middle class.

Comment

Working...
                                X