• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
    A partnership...hence PPP
    Cryptic

Maybe you did not see that I revised the post to reference MoBay airport

Let me be clear. You are saying the MoBay airport is operated on a PPP basis? Would you please define PPP (or post a link to the definition that fits your argument) so we're not posting at cross purposes??

Thanks in advance
    Last edited by Don1; January 17, 2013, 12:42 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Oh.. suh now you are being obtuse about the type of privatization to be assumed as the context of Henry statement..

Progress..

Comment

Henry's statement was asinine...not wise to assume too much....it will make an ass of u

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Here you go.. just a click away for those less blessed with Critical Thinking skills.. now stop being an a s s

yuh slip showing again.. household tendencies should not be underestimated..

<What is missing from Butch's proposal is what else I would have been pursuing along the same line, which is a public/private investment policy for the Ian Fleming Airport, which formed part of the transport ministry's and JLP's corporatised (privatisation) plan.>

Thanks for allowing me to christen my new 2013 Wolverines..

http://www.jamaicaobserver.com/lette...-Bond_13406594

Comment

LOL!!!!!

take it easy pon him Muadib.
            • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

wheh yuh seh.. mi shouldn ah give him suh much rope ?

Is Don1.. yuh haffi mek show di rope nuff !

Comment

Deal wit di bredda like Pacquiao...don't know why he kept running in...anywho

Comment

Dat Woverine ting tyad an infantile lang time yuteman. Upgrade yuhself

My thesis remains valid.

1. Chin, Stewart & Blackwell cannot just "float a bond" on the asset...they don't own it. I stated that perhaps that dinosaur Henry wishes to transfer the asset to them somehow. It appears he does

2. It is craven & pandering for him to name individual businessmen to whom he "feels" it should be transferred. Bids should be put to tender and the best proposal selected...period.

3. A PPP may or may not be the best route to development of the asset. Bids have to be evaluated to determine which is best. So to claim as you did that the initial statement by Henry I responded to had to presuppose a PPP as the development vehicle is not indicated...well not indicated by critical thought anyway

Mi know yuh anxious to lap up whatever drivel your fellow tribalists seeking relevance have to offer... but nuh mek it suh obvious & slavish
                  Last edited by Don1; January 17, 2013, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Yuh nuh ansa mi question yet... Is MoBay airport operated on a PPP basis??

Comment

Bway Don1 some man easily impressed.

Comment

what is there to be impressed about? Don1 got caught. LOL
                        • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Caught? How. Explain please.

Comment

Punch drunk...hush...

Comment

claim the man never mention private partnership or privatize.

Mike Henry suggestion is just that, a suggestion.

Asking how they going get bond when government own it.

Comment

Yuhzimi....once dem sacred cow dem involve dem rush fi defen' it

Comment

Working...
                                X