No announcement yet.

Mike Henry on The Ian Fleming Airport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I never claimed he didn't say that yuteman. I said it seems he wishes to transfer the asset to them. I was correct

Maudib claimed Henry's statement on "floating a bond" had to presuppose a PPP...he is incorrect. A bond presupposes a transfer (which I acknowledged) but NOT a PPP

Now.. Bricktop needs some help on this....Is the MoBay airport operated on a PPP basis?
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

...ok Wolverines, Skeechers etc...let's get that nonsense out the way

Now can you answer the question? Of course it requires you to know what a PPP is and also how MoBay airport is operated.

Don't be afraid to admit you do not know

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Wait... yuh come back for more..

1. Did Mike Henry say they should float a bond under the current ownership ??

No. Wolverine tuh yuh Jawbone.

2. He is obviously referring to a position proposal which would involve leadership participation by the individuals who would directly benefit from airlift to that location.. let them play a leadership role as opposed to 'wait pon governement' since dem ah bawl fi it. Govt nuh have nuh Money..

Mek sense to me, nothing Craven there.. logical. Wolverine to yuh head back.

3. What PPP ? There is no proposed PPP.. remembah ???!

One Wolverine to yuh head front.

Someone take this one away.. I am done here.

Comment

You probably should have done more reading and don't a s sume..

Yuh know what dem seh...

Comment

Yes it is...anything else spinderella?

Comment

http://www.dbankjm.com/files/tion_of...ip_Program.pdf

Comment

Originally posted by Don1 View Post
                Nonsense... whe dis guy come from?

Stewart, Chin & Blackwell don't own or control the asset so they cannot float any such bond

Maybe he wishes the airport to be transferred to them

Did see see my post a few days ago suggesting that the goverment sell ownership of the 1000 feet of runway expansion? Maybe Mike is reading the posts on this website!
                The same type of thinking that created a problem cannot be used to solve the problem.

Comment

I never claimed he didn't say that yuteman

He mentioned no prerequisite for any partnership...

Comment

Originally posted by Muadib View Post
                    Obtuse post.

A PPP would obviously have to be established.

Try and speak to the message.

Hoist by your own petard...suh it good seh yuh done

The point is that it is FALSE to claim as you did that a PPP MUST be established for his selected beneficiaries of the asset or ANY new owners to float bonds. Bond financing if that is preferred by an investor can be raised without reference to a PPP.

It is also craven for a politician to name individuals to whom a public asset should be transferred... unless one supports Banana Republic type governance

At this point Mike Henry's views are irrelevant even within his own tribe and even moreso in national affairs...a position he is trying to cure with his yappin'

I doubt it will work

Comment

What we have here is a failure to communicate...the yappin of a politician seeking relevance, reported by an incompetent journalists with specious commentary by tribalists anxious to support the politician

Yep no prerequisite was mentioned in the original article posted.

In fact there is NO prerequisite for a partnership to dispose of the asset thru bond financing. That is merely one of many options.

Now why yuh ah run from dat likkle MoBay question?? Yuh nuh know di ansa or yuh fraid it negate unnu likkle argument

Comment

I think it is more over-eager rum bar dwellers with a comrade tint not looking before they leap...

Next time juss memba seh who guh good school and err on the side of caution..

Your face will thank you..

Comment

Long document full of GOJ boilerplate. Sound & fury but signifying nothing

Please point out the section where it claims that a PPP must be established for bond financing to be secured by prospective new owners of the airport.

If that's not in there don't bother to respond. Thanks in advance

Comment

lol !! woiee !

Yuh grasping at straws now.. all now yuh nuh beg forgiveness from being obtuse when all you had to do was READ and make appropriate inference...

We are not arguing the specific nature of the privatization merely the proper context of Henry's statement regarding floating a bond.. He did mention as a prerequiste a partnership in his full treatment of the matter that readers were directed to for edification...

He was not as you stupidly asserted raising flotation of a bond prior to this process.

Yuh ah eediat ?

Last edited by Muadib; January 17, 2013, 09:23 PM.

Comment

Face facts...Multi-Mode Mike is a dinosaur put out to pasture

Mek im gwaan count cow out deh. Hopefully nuff more JLPNP creatures from the Jurassic era will follow

Comment

facts ?? surely you mean opinion.. ?

right ?

I understand your campaign.. yuh juss pick di wrong material and end up falling flat on yuh face.. yuh too eagah !

Yuh all draw dung Reggaedoc wid yuh like one lemming..

Comment

Working...
                                X