No announcement yet.

Mobay corruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Within the bitterness comes the idiotic rants also. I have little or no time to engage in these petty provincial arguments. If Mobay is corrupted the whole Ja is corrupted and very corrupted too. If one cannot see that; what's the point of even having a conversation on the subject. It's totally ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
      I only responded to what you wrote. Why this hatred for Mobay? Yuh sound very bittah gainst Bay.
      Your first response betrayed profound misunderstanding

This one is plain silly

What I'm bitter about is the backwardness of JA and it's people....This includes those who do nothing about it except for ignorant yappin or support for continued fcukery Seems to me that you're a two-fer
      Last edited by Don1; July 19, 2016, 12:33 AM.
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

If you have no time tek whe yuhself. Nuhbaddy neva kall yuh an' nuhbaddy agguh bawl fi yuh wen yuh gone
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
        X