No announcement yet.

235,000 jobs! Wait .... 4 more

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Same thing with the Rich Mexicans, they are going to Canada.

All of a sudden now Trump a saw, "I am not isolationist, I am a free trader" somebody mussy tell him what a happen. While I don't support him, some of the measure he is taking if he talked to people instead of been a bully, it wouldn't be so bad.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Willi View Post
      2 different things DON.

while it nice seh black people can have fwd thinking plans...we can't divorce ourselves from humanity and we won't remain unscathed from dramatic political upheavals.

We still have to overspend and foresee what is coming, evan as we plan our intelligent future. We have to save ourselves and if possible save some space for our fellow man who may be drowning from the effects of their own folly by then.
      I don't think it's "nice" to have 21st century plans.... since it is the century we live in. I see it as an imperative. Black people to a large degree do not have an agenda for progress in this century...nor even a discussion on a path forward. This is alarming...to me

What that means is that we'll be relatively MORE BACKWARD than EVERYONE ELSE...while we yap away about theoretical BS and Babylon themes

Given that belief I cannot spend much time thinking about grand ideas to save the planet from itself.

Charity begins at home...dats where Black people are in my case. Suh ah dat mi ah deal wid
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Stop watching the shiny objects that Trump is distracting people with. Smoke and mirrors, his big business friends know that they need workers. They may substitute illegal workers with guest workers, but cheap migrant workers there will be.

Again, Obama deported more Hispanics than any other President. Didn't see any complaints about economic activity then.
        Last edited by Islandman; March 19, 2017, 10:07 AM.
        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Don't disagree with this , except that appears to assume that consumer demand 30 years from now will still depend primarily in the US and European markets. I think it would have shifted dramatically by then, to not only Asia but also Latin America and some areas of Africa. No shortage of people in those places and as their income levels rise they become markets which are many times the size of North America and Europe. I expect that the large multinationals will recalibrate and continue to reap massive profits. Owners of capital, both physical and intellctual, should continue to do very well.

The big problem I see for the US and Europe is that they have a growing underclass who at some point will realize they have been conned by the elites of all ideological, racial and political persuasions, and their response may well be violent. Crumbs like a basic living wage and more sports and entertainment may keep them subdued for a while yet but one would think there must be a tipping point.

This could be a decade or two away , but maybe longer. Babylon is a master at this game, the only game that really matters.
          Last edited by Islandman; March 19, 2017, 10:24 AM.
          "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Again yuh telling half the story,Trump is only in office for........,talk to mi after his 1st crippled term.
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The point is that all these predictions about shortage of farm workers and housing market collapse due to Trump deportations is at best, questionable.

I guess you didn't see that February housing starts are at their highest level in almost a decade? Now how is this possible if all the available workers are in hiding?

https://www.google.com/amp/www.cnbc....-feb-2017.html

Follow data, not media hype.

Comment

Again yuh telling half the story,Trump is in office how long......? Anyone expecting an immediate calamity is being disingenuous , it will be a cumulative effect ,like the housing collapse,it took how many years for it to manifest itself?

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Again there is a big difference. The sudden jolt and the fear it drives through the immigrant communities. As usual Trump has no clue and create chaos.

Chaos is not good and is only self defeating. Obama did his deporting in an orderly manner and the emphasis was on criminals and illegals coming in.
                  • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

But wait, nun unoo say all the illegals get fraid cause ICE a raid and deport dem and nobody can't find nun workers?

Or you changing that to a third quarter prediction now? DWL!!

Comment

would you expect housing start to be down in Feb? when this account for January housing? Let us see April and others

http://money.cnn.com/2016/10/26/inve...ems/index.html

It is not all about Trump but he is not helping.

This is the kind of fear I am talking about
                      http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2017-0...-housing-crash

Comment

Yes there is a big difference, Trump campaigned on deporting illegals , Obama campaigned on making them legal. Obama was not very successful in making them legal, other than the Dreamers. However he was successful in deporting them.

Don't be surprised if Trump is more successful with immigration reform and ends up deporting less over 4 years than Obama did.

Comment

The fact is you are totally ignoring the fear he drives in people and the chaos he has created, more like how Obamacare roll out was.

The fact is first impression last and he has created a hell of one. He could have implemented more thought out policies and didn't have to drive so many more people underground as he has done in the first month of his administration.

Comment

Nope it accounts for February housing. It was released in March.

It sure what a report in October 2016 has to do with Trump and his immigration policies which is what we are talking about,

Comment

58 days ,gwaan play di fool,how much days post his 2nd ban ? I told you which quarter to look for to see the residual effects.

Comment

He has created a lot of fear, but he was elected to create that fear. That's the reality. He also has created a lot of hope for his supporters. It will probably end in despair, but for now it is hope nonetheless.

This is what those of you who live in Democrat strongholds are not able to see.

Comment

Working...
                                X