RBSC

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Top ten fastest ballers in the world!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stonigut View Post
    Maybe the three wheel coffin.

Btw what position did you play back when you played.
    Mi ah di miggle field general... Wizard dem used to kall mi ah skool

Slow as molasses...but silky skills with an uncanny ability to unlock the tightest defence...ar salad di ruffest defenda an mek dem look like eediat. All now mi cyan still hear di crowd ah roar unuh

Woooiiieee mi Mandrake!!!!
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

No I would not say that, the numbers are there, bale, Ronaldo, ribery and robben, the evidence is in our fave. When those guys are running with the ball they are all leaving people in their wake, ain't no bs there, u seen it yourself, them four and messi can straight up run fast with a ball and without, they are not sprinter fast but u don't have to be sprinter fast in ball 11 flat speed is fire in ball.
      The report is showing top end speed. As I said, no way in hell those players are top 10 in top end speed in the world. Shoot, I'd put Luton Shelton up against any of them.

Comment

bellerin broke walcotts 40 yard record and arsenal and mertesacker was not the slowest ... wonder who was? arteta?

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

Wizard, some Merlin business. Now me understand!

Sound good but speed would be an issue.

Comment

Wizard, some Merlin business. Now me understand!

Sound good but speed would be an issue.
            Wizard nuh need speed

Ball magic much more effective & efficient... Very energy-conservative

Yuh tink Bad Man love run up an' dung inna sunhot juss suh???

But ah whe di....

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

Comment

Awright, mi hear yuh. Now I know fi sure you are a JC soul man. Only soul man cool and deadly like that.

Comment

Yuh seit!
                dat why im tink slow his bes-sis?!

btw - dem used tuh kaul yuh, shenk?
                "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
                  Yuh seit!
                  dat why im tink slow his bes-sis?!

btw - dem used tuh kaul yuh, shenk?
                  LOL..Nope ...As a 1st Former we Insiders used to kall Luke "Shenk" Whitney...God
                  Last edited by Don1; April 18, 2015, 03:07 PM.

Comment

Define true black man!!!!

True Blackman genetically meaning;

1. 100 percent black which is not even possible to prove. Not even the most remote, non travelled group in West Africa can even prove that, so that is out.
                    2. True Blackman meaning skin color must be darker than;
                    A. An Ackee seed
                    B. Naseberry skin
                    C. The darkest whiteman

3. Does it mean culturally black and if so what exactly is that, is that African american cultural black, Jamaican black, Brazilian black or Angolan black, let's not even touch Ethiopian black or Nigerian black.

4. TK black, explain yuself.

I think for many of us Walcott, Lennon and Valencia all qualify as Afro culture which is roughly equal to black, with Lennon and Walcott clearly rooted in Caribbean Afro culture.
                    Last edited by Stonigut; April 18, 2015, 07:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X