No announcement yet.

Now I can say I have seen it all.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You'd be surprised how hard it is for some of us!

Or maybe you wouldn't!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
      You'd be surprised how hard it is for some of us!

Or maybe you wouldn't!
      Well...I expect better from Karl...now Lazie...that's a completely different story
      "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Originally posted by Paul Marin View Post
        Karl, it may help if we use a non-football example. Let's say that two cars are approaching an intersection perpendicular to each other. One has a red light and the other a green light. The car with the red light tries to stop before the "point of no return" but enters the intersection, causing the car with the green light to hit him at 90 degrees. Who is at fault?

Using this example, Torres had the "green light" because he was in control of the ball. If it were the other way around, then it would have been Torres fouling Friedel.

Not very hard to understand my brother.

If it was as you said, clearly the ref would have been correct...but
        Friedel did not "run" the red light!

He was stopped at the legally approved place...years before Torres arrived! Not in the intersection!
        "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
          Excepting Friedel did nto "run" the red light!
          The red light was him realizing that Torres won the ball

Comment

If he did all that "long before Torres arrived", why didn't Braddy just play the stupid ball?!?!?! HE DID NOT!!!

How dumb is this yank?!!? (Friedel, Karl, not you.) Yuh gwine line up yuhself fram early, and then try and correct that alignment, without playing the ball?!?!?!!?

Is like Brad head a tek him!

We know yours done gone lang time, Karl!
            Use slow motion!

A 'keeper kneels in his goal area prefectly aligned with and awaiting a gently rolling ball to arrive in his hands...an attacking player slowly walks up behind that ball and bowls the 'keeper over.

Who has infringed? The 'keeper on his knees eons ago awaiting te ball...or the player who bundles the 'keeper over and then tumbles to the ground?

Not so hard, is it?
            "Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has."

Comment

Originally posted by Karl View Post
              ...awaiting a gently rolling ball to arrive in his hands...
              Is he an ass? Why wait for the ball to arrive when El Rapido Torres is charging? Play the stupid ball! Pick it up, collect it, grab it, push it, flick it, parry it - DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN FOULING THE PLAYER!

That's where he was wrong. What's so hard to understand, Referee Karl!?!?!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                The red light was him realizing that Torres won the ball
                I was just about to say the same thing. Thanks Bricktop.
                "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Is he an ass? Why wait for the ball to arrive when El Rapido Torres is charging? Play the stupid ball! Pick it up, collect it, grab it, push it, flick it, parry it - DO SOMETHING OTHER THAN FOULING THE PLAYER!

That's where he was wrong. What's so hard to understand, Referee Karl!?!?!

You left out the topic - "Look at it in slow motion!"...i.e. I am pleading with you to 'slow down'...i.e. you play back in your mind's eye what occurred!!

...as I said, if you saw Friedel charge Torres?
                  Fine! You saw penalty and red card!

If you saw it as I did - Torres barging into in an inadvertent manner into Friedel.
                  No foul!
                  No red card!
                  No punishment for either man or team!

I saw it one way! I saw it that way immediately! I put up my first post giving my thoughts then...and since I have looked at it over and over over and over and played it slow on the VCR and I still see it the same way!
                  No foul!
                  No red card!
                  Neither player or team punished!

Comment

Working...
                  X