Name Affi Call: Hl ! Lazie ! Jawge ! OJ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lazie View Post
    There will be youth competition ... just that it is conducted by the Parish associations. This way the JFF can mandate what should be done to meet certain standards. As things stand the ISSA is quick to remind everyone they don't report to the JFF. Secondly, there are schools where the PE teachers who specialize in cricket and track ... who is suppose to train the youngsters to play football? NO .... the PAs can appoint experienced indviduals who knows the game and has the required credentials.

I know the school boy culture is tough to lose ...but we need to decide if we're going to remain stuck with s/boy football or we going to get serious.
    Attention Dummy:

There are several reasons why football is played. To wit:

Recreational e.g school football

Representational e.g. Playing for an amateur club

Professional .. self-explanatory

Some dummies (you for example) believe that recreational school ball should be scrapped. Such dummies have usually emerged from a school which gets whipped in ball regularly...so their jaundiced view is understandable

However denying school football is ridiculous...except to dummies. If school football were to be "scrapped" that event would not improve Jamaican football....not one iota. Fortunately that dummy argument would go nowhere in the real world

What will improve Jamaican football is structured youth development, seamless transitions from youth level to national representation, better pro clubs....and most of all better coaching. Yes fields are important...but knowledge moreso... ALWAYS

Now you and other dummies can persist with the dummy argumentation. In fact I encourage it..

Especially since mi ah get outa practice wid bunnin' out eediat talk..

Carry on...PLEASE
    Last edited by Don1; July 25, 2017, 03:21 PM.
    TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by HL View Post
      Keep this in perspective x.

That Mexican team had no first team players.

Our best........ beat their second best.

I was about to tell you not to get carried away....but carry on >>>
      HL what strikes me

* Perspective - When did a Jamaican All star highschool team become our best in your eyes,it was not even 2nd best to you ?

* Perspective- Mex and Canada has a multi million dollar program that does not depend on a high school -semi professional football league like we do

NEXT !
      THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
        HL how yuh mek dis happen to yuh? This is the same clown that was jumping around the board last week ridiculing and belittling Tappa. He is now a staunch Tappa advocate. You really waste time with a response? Yuh an Lazie haff nuff time
        Jawgie & Sass what strikes me

*Ridiculing & belitting- Questioning qualifications based on results is a right of any fan,Tappa is no exception ! esp when it is done with, as you said Sass support of the coach to educate himself to a standard that is competitive.People of lesser minds will confuse that as ridicule and belitting but when you can admit that I have supported Tappa ,it should be a no brainer the call for him to upgrade his coaching standard is of a holistic benefit to the stakeholders.

*Qualification- It was my questions that led for Za to enlighten me and by extension Jawge and the board that Tappa has pursued upgrading his qualifications,I had no clue ,like you Jawgie Tappa had the equivalent UEAFA B liscence,something you advocated as not required ! Apparently Tappa disagrees hence his pursuit of it ,to take us into a GC FINAL ! No doubt he has benefitted from it as well as the main stakeholders i.e fans !

NEXT !
        Last edited by Sir X; July 25, 2017, 03:57 PM.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Islan: Dem aguh tiyad fi see mi face,mi tired fi tell dem !

School boy football naah guh no whey and it will play a crucial part in any development of Jamaican football,how can we overlook or dismiss it when we have an allstar football team in the MLS contesting a GC final ? Reaching a GC final has basically proved the value of school boy football with all its faults !

*The fact that Jamaica’s most marketable football product is played at the high school level is an indication of how deeply embedded the tradition of schoolboy football is within the Jamaican football culture. It also devalues senior club football on the island, presenting a warped view of our football product.

http://sayfcarib.com/blueprint-impro...lboy-football/

* Jamaica currently has a number of good, hungry young coaches involved across schoolboy football and at the age group national team levels. These coaches, who will be leading lights in the future development of Jamaican football, should be consulted in order to define a suitable Jamaican style of play that will serve as a guide for our football moving forward into this new era.

http://sayfcarib.com/blueprint-impro...ing-education/

Dem Draw bad card :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk4RLyFNDi8

Comment

Originally posted by Sir X View Post
            Islan: Dem aguh tiyad fi see mi face,mi tired fi tell dem !

School boy football naah guh no whey and it will play a crucial part in any development of Jamaican football,how can we overlook or dismiss it when we have an allstar football team in the MLS contesting a GC final ? Reaching a GC final has basically proved the value of school boy football with all its faults !

*The fact that Jamaica’s most marketable football product is played at the high school level is an indication of how deeply embedded the tradition of schoolboy football is within the Jamaican football culture. It also devalues senior club football on the island, presenting a warped view of our football product.

http://sayfcarib.com/blueprint-impro...lboy-football/

* Jamaica currently has a number of good, hungry young coaches involved across schoolboy football and at the age group national team levels. These coaches, who will be leading lights in the future development of Jamaican football, should be consulted in order to define a suitable Jamaican style of play that will serve as a guide for our football moving forward into this new era.

http://sayfcarib.com/blueprint-impro...ing-education/

Dem Draw bad card :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jk4RLyFNDi8
            "School boy football naah guh no whey"

You may well be correct on that. Your comment reminds me of a post Sickko made way back ... that we will not qualify for another WC. I disagreed with him at the time ... but seeing the insanity of continuously trying to use a failed method to move forward ..... I recognized he was onto something.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Joka open yuh eye,di man dem inna a GC final ! With all its faults school boy footbal was the foundation that put them there,can it be tweaked,changed to a better system of course and it must ,in order for us to get the best out of it .Now isnt that scary ,this antiquated outdated shitstem has put us in a GC final,ask yourself what can be done as suggested in the above !

As yuh say ,get real!

Comment

Joka open yuh eye,di man dem inna a GC final ! With all its faults school boy footbal was the foundation that put them there,can it be tweaked,changed to a better system of course and it must ,in order for us to get the best out of it .Now isnt that scary ,this antiquated outdated shitstem has put us in a GC final,ask yourself what can be done as suggested in the above !

As yuh say ,get real!
                ....and you call me the joker? We not gonna agree X. Even though we are going nowhere with this approach, you're cool with it. I will just sit back and wait for you all to start blaming everything and everyone going forward.
                "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Constructive criticism is different from blame,in that alternatives are offered.See my posted link on school boy football and coaching development.

You don't offer any,you and the above crew,dismiss and blame.

Yuh see mi.I am certainly not trying to agree with you,that you are a100% right!

Comment

HL what strikes me

* Perspective - When did a Jamaican All star highschool team become our best in your eyes,it was not even 2nd best to you ?

* Perspective- Mex and Canada has a multi million dollar program that does not depend on a high school -semi professional football league like we do

NEXT !
                    ...........yuh maddd like shad.......
                    The only time TRUTH will hurt you...is if you ignore it long enough

HL

Comment

Some said the same thing when they were told they were free,they refused to leave the plantation.

I sense I am in good company, uplift yuhself blackman.Judge dredd says 400 years for killing black people,mi say 1000.

Comment

x two of the best and biggest high school ballers are Jourdaine Fletcher and Alex Marshall. Did they make the team? No one is saying H.S football should be scrapped I am saying no other country use high school football as s development for elite level football. I think you are just being contradictory for the fun of it. I think you know better.

Comment

Originally posted by OJ View Post
                          x two of the best and biggest high school ballers are Jourdaine Fletcher and Alex Marshall. Did they make the team? No one is saying H.S football should be scrapped I am saying no other country use high school football as s development for elite level football. I think you are just being contradictory for the fun of it. I think you know better.
                          No, I am the one who said scrap. I am of the view the parish FAs under the guidance should be dealing with youth development, instead of using a system that is not working.

Comment

Kudos for honesty Lazie,the other person is George Rob and flee!OJ yuh talk out of both sides if your mouth,you have stated school boy football isn't the place to develop talent,advocating for 1st world best practices of club development while ignoring our 3rd world reality.

As if it isn't pointed out to you, even advocating nonsense about the benefits of non certified coaches.

Our reality is school boy football is what we have,it's cultural to our paradigm of economic sourcing funds for recreational development,can it be made better?

Yes!
                            Last edited by Sir X; July 25, 2017, 07:46 PM.

Comment

I think I just said that HS is not the tool to develop elite football players. There is a space for it but not how we use it. Let me put name to face. Alex M should be the next big thing when last did he train outside of CA slept super cup. When last fletcher did a beep test?

Comment

Your point is noted,so is the reality of our socio economic reality that high school football is our primary source of funding development and 1st world best practices are no where to be found at the club or national level.

Like mi say unnuh dismiss and offer no realistic alternative.A Barcelona academy would be ideal..kissteeth!

Comment

Working...
                                X