Now people lets hear it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, so you know?!

Do you know the difference between the Chi-Lites and the Stylistics?

Think first, mi a beg yuh!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

I know Change different from Luther and Jeffrey Osborn different from LTD
      Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
      Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
        I know Change different from Luther and Jeffrey Osborn different from LTD
        What a side step. That wasn't what I asked ... but gwaan.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

OK let me respond then..I can differentiate the early Manhattans from the Gerald Alston led group...is that better
          Solidarity is not a matter of well wishing, but is sharing the very same fate whether in victory or in death.
          Che Guevara.

Comment

Originally posted by Sickko View Post
            OK let me respond then..I can differentiate the early Manhattans from the Gerald Alston led group...is that better
            Fine.
            "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

I bet you can't tell the Commodores pre and post Lionel Richie!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Mosiah View Post
                I bet you can't tell the Commodores pre and post Lionel Richie!
                Well that easy. How many hits the group had after Lionel left?

Comment

Stylistics are one of my favorites of all times and I can always discern Russell Tomkins' voice anywhere anytime..
                  Che Guevara.

Comment

One...'Night Shift' if you can call that a hit...mek Mosiah gwaan, him tink seh people on yah fallah backa Movada and dem deh DJ like him....LOL
                    Che Guevara.

Comment

How about Harold Melvin & the Blue Notes pre and post Teddy P?
                      "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Oh!? Because I always thought that was a Chi-Lites song?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Night Shift was a massive hit doh!

Did you see the Commodores (minus Lionel) in Jamaica just about the time when Lionel was leaving the group? They put on an awesome show! At the end of it people were saying, Lionel who?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL!
                            Che Guevara.

Comment

Here's one - Black Uhuru pre and post Michael Rose? What about Black Uhuru pre and post Puma Jones?!?

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Are you saying it's not? I'm the eternal learner!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Working...
                                X