No announcement yet.

Now people lets hear it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chi-lites did "Have you Seen Her" too don't?

And a song bout Marriage license and Drivers license?
    "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

Check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lV4nEZHE0mo

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

yup! don't forget homely girl...

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

the tamlins and derrick harriot each did one

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

dat muss be russel tompkins jnr jnr

Comment

das di ongle way tis coulda eat a food! no temptations den him woulda starve!!!

Comment

no, di same one! jnr.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

temptations..

Comment

baxide...him nuh 'bout 300 years old?!!

Comment

jnr jnr is.

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

LOL, people idle bwoy.
                        "‎It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men" - Frederick Douglass

Comment

but i'm happy to see a young person appreciating that music. (well, he looks young.) you'll never see yuttie do this in his spare time!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                            chi lites mosiah...my bad. i consulted my trusty ipod. couple of those songs mix me up..that is one. "break up to make up" and "ebony eyes" do it as well
                            Ebony Eyes?? Nuh Rick James & Smokey dat!!......Stylistics haffi tek ah back seat wid fi dem own.

BIG BIG chune
                            TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Fi a man name "OJ" yuh should give the "O'jays" a mention..
                              Peter R

Comment

Spinners, Stylistics, Chi-Lites, O'jays, 4 tops, Temptations...

Would have to go with Temptations; Stylistics second for sentimental reasons... rented a tile with my first g/f to "Betcha by gollywow"...
                                Peter R

Comment

Working...
                                X