Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five Members Board.
    Jamaica you mite get a Petroleum well with
    United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
    happens then I don't know.A Petrol Well is
    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

* Mi dweet fi yuh ja.
      United Oil by 1.31.26;You also has a NNPC option with the Abuja accord from 2022.What
      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

No Coal Field ,No HydroElectric Power its neccessary.
        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Tullow brought Interest to it and 3D was God Sent ....uogplc Brian Larkin A Nat'l hero.
            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

https://www.offshore-technology.com/...Technology.pngAll Sections
              Search
              1. PROJECT
              1 September 2020Colibri Prospect Development

United Oil and Gas’ Colibri prospect is located in the Walton Basin of the Walton Morant licence area, offshore Jamaica.Project Type

Oil field development

Walton Morant Licence, offshore Jamaica
              Water Depth

750m
              Discovered

Expand https://www.offshore-technology.com/...i-Prospect.jpgColibri prospect is expected to be developed using the tension leg platform (TLP).https://www.offshore-technology.com/...i-Prospect.jpgColibri prospect is located in the Walton Basin, offshore Jamaica at a water depth of 750m. Credit: Brazilian Navy- Brazilian Maritime Authority.https://www.offshore-technology.com/...i-Prospect.jpgPolarcus Adira vessel performed the seismic studies on the Walton Morant license area around the Colibri prospect. Credit: Brazilian Navy- Brazilian Maritime Authority.https://www.offshore-technology.com/...i-Prospect.jpgColibri prospect is expected to be developed using the tension leg platform (TLP).https://www.offshore-technology.com/...i-Prospect.jpgColibri prospect is located in the Walton Basin, offshore Jamaica at a water depth of 750m. Credit: Brazilian Navy- Brazilian Maritime Authority.

United Oil and Gas’ Colibri prospect is located in the Walton Basin of the Walton Morant licence area, offshore Jamaica.

The Colibri prospect was discovered by Tullow Jamaica, in 1983. Tullow Jamaica, the previous operator of the Walton Morant licence area, sold a 20% equity interest in the licence area to United Oil and Gas in November 2017.

The seismic study on the Walton Morant licence area around the Colibri prospect was completed in May 2018. It was the first 3D seismic survey that was performed in Jamaica. The resource estimate of Colibri was upgraded to prospect by ERC Equipoise (ERCE) in February 2019.

Tullow exited the licence and transferred the remaining 80% equity to United in July 2020. The Jamaican Government approved the development of the Walton Morant licence area in July 2020 with United Oil and Gas as 100% equity holder and operator. The company received an 18-month extension to the initial exploration period up to January 2022 to take the drill-or-drop decision.

During the period, the work programme will continue with de-risking of the prospects across the licence area, which includes the Colibri, Oriole and Moonraker prospects, as well as Tody, Euphonia and Streamertail lead.
              Reservoirs and resources

Walton Morant licence area has oil-bearing source rocks in the Eocene and Cretaceous era formations.

Abundant carbonates, as well as several structural and stratigraphic traps, are found in Walton and Morant basins, including the horst structures of Colibri prospect.

“The Jamaican Government approved the development of the Walton Morant licence area in July 2020 with United Oil and Gas as 100% equity holder and operator.”

Colibri prospect is suitably positioned to receive the expelled oil from the Eocene kitchens present in both the Walton and Morant basins.

The active thermogenically derived offshore oil from the Blower Rock in the Walton Morant licence area seeps to the south of the Colibri formation, which strengthens the prospect of the area. The prospect is estimated to contain a total of 229 million stock tank barrels (Mmstb) of gross un-risked resource, which can rise to 513Mmstb.

The licence is located in a prospective frontier basin with strong evidence of the presence of a working petroleum system. The field mapping and plate reconstructions demonstrated that Jamaica received sediment from the continental Maya-Chortis block during the Eocene epoch.
              Details of seismic survey in Walton Morant licence area

The seismic survey of the Walton Morant licence area was performed using the Polarcus Adira survey vessel.

The vessel was used to re-interpret the existing 2D seismic data from a 3,650km area and to collect 3D seismic data from a 2,250km
              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Michael Manley ideas of petrojam nd oil producing
                Jamaica is fruitful.Michael turn in his grave on the right side.
                Probably forthcoming...

Comment

PCJ upgraded to produce alphalt also.
                  Probably forthcoming...

Comment

with 10,000 b/d pcj will need to import around 2/3 of it's daily intake.
                    Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Board members....
                      .I goj...
                      .1 Caribbean .2 N American includes myself
                      .And a environmentalist from
                      europe
                      Probably forthcoming...

Comment

We meet once a year in N America.
                        Probably forthcoming...

Comment

We communicate and observe By email.
                          Probably forthcoming...

Comment

GOJ person only one lives on the island.
                            Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Our once a year meeting paid for by pcj .
                              Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Exploration phase is currently taken place.
                                What united oil must remember if oil is there They can shape things forever on a island
                                That has 200,000 jcans with Irish bloodline.
                                only Ashanti's of Ghana exceed that count.
                                Probably forthcoming...

Comment

Working...
                                X