No announcement yet.

X and Warlord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mi know one who tear up Ireland team and can't get a run pon him Big Side.

The coach nuh give him nuh game although him pay 20 million fi him and one Fernando Torres is out.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
      You guys are ridiculous , its stupid to compare leagues with a WC campaign.

A WC campaign must be judged by the individuals output.How many ballas for different clubs tore up a league , but saw the bench for thier respective nations ?
      Did you not see "overall" in Jangle's question?

Comment

Is the Gold Cup a WC campaign ? Do I have good reason supported by facts to justify my stand , its not as if he tore up any WC campaign.

What year was that USA game when he scored and what year was the last campaign he scored a WC campaign goal ?

We are talking WC campaign goals.

If you want to talk about Gold CUP start a different thread under the heading , How many has he played in and how many has he scored?
        Yuh being ridiculous. He wasn't available for the easy Bahamas game where everybody scored. Stop hate on the youth now. Yuh starting to sound like a gangsta groupie.
        "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
          Did you not see "overall" in Jangle's question?

Move to the head of the class.....cause yuh too brite!!!!!
          Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

But Brick if a suh , Then Fuller corner look dark .
            THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

X, I have a follow up question , but I can't ask it until Warlord answer, so we will just have to wait to continue this debate.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Like playing Bahamas would make a difference..lol , answer my question .

I have a feeling yuh woulda end up 2 WC goals and 1 G.C , Buck up included.

Time fe leggo Fuller , im back a tun , it dun or close to over.Thank God .

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Like playing Bahamas would make a difference..lol , answer my question .

I have a feeling yuh woulda end up 2 WC goals and 1 G.C , Buck up included.

Time fe leggo Fuller , im back a tun , it dun or close to over.Thank God .
                  .. and bring in who? Onandi Lowe?
                  "Jamaica's future reflects its past, having attained only one per cent annual growth over 30 years whilst neighbours have grown at five per cent." (Article)

Comment

Patiently waiting, running off to BK , will check when I get back.

Comment

Yuh Lucky , nuh cry fe im now .Let the youths buss , I am not into holding on to things of the past like you Guys are going to do with Fuller.

Let the youths BUSS.

I am contented to know , that history will record Onandi Lowe as one of Jamaicas most prolific strikers in any arena.

Comment

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
                        Here is a question for you:

Between Luton Shelton and Ricardo Fuller, who is the better striker (overall)?
                        Better striker? At present Shelton is by far the better striker and has had more success in scoring goals at the international level.

Fuller is nearing 30 and cannot give anything more to this game. He has been **************** poor for Jamaica. I wont even mentioned his premierleague stats. Last weekend he disappeared yet again against Fulham.

Comment

Originally posted by Warlord View Post
                          Last weekend he disappeared yet again against Fulham.
                          Disappeared? Maybe yuh missed him mesmerizing Fulham's defence and slotting the ball to his teammate who should have deposited the ball in the back of the net.

Comment

Originally posted by Bricktop View Post
                            Disappeared? Maybe yuh missed him mesmerizing Fulham's defence and slotting the ball to his teammate who should have deposited the ball in the back of the net.
                            How long has it been now since he scored? how many games has it been? Did he help his team win on Saturday? Is he still on 6 premier league goals in 17 matches?

Comment

Did he help his team win on Saturday? Is he still on 6 premier league goals in 17 matches?
                              Have you looked at the scoring leaders recently? Did you see him setup up his teammate for a sitter on Saturday? Di d you see him setup his teammate the week before to earn a point and win man of the match playing one half of football?

Comment

Better striker? At present Shelton is by far the better striker and has had more success in scoring goals at the international level.

Fuller is nearing 30 and cannot give anything more to this game. He has been **************** poor for Jamaica. I wont even mentioned his premierleague stats. Last weekend he disappeared yet again against Fulham.
                                Bwoy yuh tek the whole day fe give me a response and all now yuh nuh ansa the question Anyways, I think it's safe for me to assume that you think Shelton is a better striker. If you can, list 5 attributes/skills that , "in YOUR opinion", make a good striker? This question is for you too X....... and anyone else who chooses to answer.

Comment

Working...
                                X