X and Warlord

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jangle View Post
    Now that we have seen Shelton's major weakness, ball control, in comparission to Fuller, I thought I would bring this post back to the top for Warlord and X. Afterall, they strongly believe that Shelton is a better striker than Fuller.
    The guy couldn't even trap a bag of cement.No where near Fuller's class.

Comment

Good point Mr. QC. I have to think about a retort.
      Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Dunny View Post
        The guy couldn't even trap a bag of cement

not bad!
        TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
          All Luton need to do is just concentrate on his one and one finishing as he will be in that position very often.

It is nothing that constant practise can't take care of especially as when he is in the middle of his season his touch will only get better.
          Ssas if you watch the man play it's not just his finishing,i dont think he is a poor finisher at all.it's just the way the ball bounces off him like a pin ball,i know it's basic but he just needs to go and practice how to control a football and when he is dribbling keep the ball closer to his feet.

Comment

the truth is by now he should not still be having that problem. it is a fuindamental problem with technique in receiving the ball....

wolde harris uffered from it too.

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

If ah WC Campaign yuh ah use judge di strikah, dat nuh right. Ah suh yuh judge all ah yuh strikah dem, if suh den sumpn wrang deh suh, fi sure. Shoulden eben argue wid yuh bout if strikah good or not, kah yuh use a skewed system an ah bet ah ongle wid Willy Boo yuh duh dat. Dem good ongle if dem have a good WC campaign scoring record, yuh sure bout dat. Wha happen to him odah exploits dem, dem nuh count none at all. 1 in 28, whappn to 6 in 18 as dem seh, and him exploits bifore dat.

Comment

An invidious comparison, fact is the both would be better if they also had each other attributes that makes them so different.
                You do get the sense we have yet to see the best of Luton though;yeah the sky is the l...

Blessed

Comment

Working...
                X