No announcement yet.

Now people lets hear it.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

gamma... i see you got it right below...
    'to get what we've never had, we MUST do what we've never done'

Comment

lol... saw russell tompkins jr with the stylistics last year... he sounds exactly as he did in the 70s... it was unbelievable...

Comment

gamma check out russell thompkins jr on this last year... the man still sounds like he did 40 yrs ago...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vS1l5...eature=related

Comment

eh? yuh mad! ?? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H8NOzO2AEW0

Infidelity does not consist in believing, or in disbelieving; it consists in professing to believe what he does not believe. Thomas Paine

Comment

good find!

BLACK LIVES MATTER

Comment

What???? The Platters has gone through so many changes in personel, but has still managed to retain the original sound. Good songs and good singing has no time or age limit Mosiah. I saw them a few years ago and i could not tell who was part of the original group (that was before my time) but their voices came through so crisply and clearly that if you closed your eyes you would think you were listening to the records. Plus they were showmen. Today's artistes have no clue how to entertain their more sophisticated audiences and give them a show. The closest performer that I witnessed putting on a show is Beenie Man some years ago when I used to go to stage shows. mosiah check yuhself.
              Hey .. look at the bright side .... at least you're not a Liverpool fan! - Lazie 2/24/10 Paul Marin -19 is one thing, 20 is a whole other matter. It gets even worse if they win the UCL. *groan*. 05/18/2011.MU fans naah cough, but all a unuh a vomit?-Lazie 1/11/2015

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post
                Gammma this was the certified BOMB. It's on the strength of this album that I gave the Stylistics the edge over the Chi-lites. Every song an exquisite thing of beauty. A sleeper was 'country Living". The Chi-Lites were good but when a group puts out an album where literally every song is a number one even to this day then argument done. You Are Everything, Betcha By Golly Wow, Stop Look Listen (to your heart hear what it's saying), Break-up To Make-up to name a few. Come to think of it it's not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Gamma View Post

yeah mi kno dat deh chune...love it.

but Rick James & Smokey ah di bomb...wikkid chune dat.
                  TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Working...
                  X