Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who you give you plan too??

Mind you leave it in the rumbar.
    • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Originally posted by Assasin View Post
      Who you give you plan too??

Mind you leave it in the rumbar.
      The Rum Bar is public.

You recently told me some really influential people have their eyeballs on it

Dem nuh need nuh more from mi.... Juss run wid it!!!
      TIVOLI: THE DESTRUCTION OF JAMAICA'S EVIL EMPIRE

Recognizing the victims of Jamaica's horrendous criminality and exposing the Dummies like Dippy supporting criminals by their deeds.. or their silence.

D1 - Xposing Dummies since 2007

Comment

Lost you, im lose imself.....do the americans have certified coaches in high school...lol
        THERE IS ONLY ONE ONANDI LOWE!

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

The Digicel grassroot program can be tweeked if someone come up with it.

They could come up with a national database of players that they see have some talent and set up a little plan for them.
          • Don't let negative things break you, instead let it be your strength, your reason for growth. Life is for living and I won't spend my life feeling cheated and downtrodden.

Comment

Sass yuh done know. May consider doing the break thing from time to time.

Comment

I sort of felt it that you were lost. Come home karl The point is this: if you are going to do all that in a high school setting, why not just build an academy? Why mimic one when you can have the real thing.

Comment

The reason I said that was because in the US football coaches in high schools are regular teachers yet the US achiveves more at all levels than Ja. I know will quickly run for the crutch (excuse) called wealth but many wealthy countries does not achieve the same in the sport. At the same time poor nations in Africa are achieving.

BTW aren't you the one posting most of the times that the US is broke and its economy will soon fail? I get it the US is rich when you want her to

Comment

Rum wid it yuh mean..

Comment

Originally posted by Jawge View Post
                    The reason I said that was because in the US football coaches in high schools are regular teachers yet the US achiveves more at all levels than Ja. I know will quickly run for the crutch (excuse) called wealth but many wealthy countries does not achieve the same in the sport. At the same time poor nations in Africa are achieving.

BTW aren't you the one posting most of the times that the US is broke and its economy will soon fail? I get it the US is rich when you want her to
                    Just so we are clear on this: in the US, high schools are not the path for soccer players, clubs are. The problem the US has is that the NCAA is the stepping stone to the pros for most players (culturally) which is a major problem from a developmental perspective. The best thing the MLS could do is ditch the focus on the draft from colleges and focus on drafting from USL or PDL.
                    "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Left that behind deliberately to game X. I was going to say that the US achieved so much because of not using the high school system in football.

Comment

They are already putting the pieces in place to keep the top academy players in a pro system. The MLS & USL Pro signed an agreement in 2013 & there will be 24 teams for the 2015 USL Pro season (there were 14 last season), with 7 being MLS reserve teams (Houston & Dallas will start their teams in 2016).

Comment

Knew of 4, but 3 left to coach with academies, where the top youth talent is. Academy players are forbidden from playing high school soccer. The academy league now runs for 10 months, with a Winter break when they play futsal.

Comment

Build an academy....lol...us high school coaches are regular teachers...us colleges and mls academies....lol.

What are you suggesting broke ass Jamaica to do,the broke ass africans are working with less and getting more ,at great social cost to their youths- most of them forgoe an educatiin to concentrate on football,surely you dont suggest we follow their adapative design of an academy,its nothing like the european or american model.Point is we have to develop our own design.

My solutiion is have a mandated certification system and saturate the school system,i put money on it ,the fire to learn will not stop at the schools,but spread into every corner of the island like T&F did in bringing up a standard.

American academy/european academy will never fly in Jamaica unless a private entity invest in one.

Wi bruk.

"Good things come out of the garrisons" after his daughter won the 100m Gold For Jamaica.

"It therefore is useless and pointless, unless it is for share malice and victimisation to arrest and charge a 92-year-old man for such a simple offence. There is nothing morally wrong with this man smoking a spliff; the only thing wrong is that it is still on the law books," said Chevannes.

Comment

Originally posted by X View Post
                              Build an academy....lol...us high school coaches are regular teachers...us colleges and mls academies....lol.

What are you suggesting broke ass Jamaica to do,the broke ass africans are working with less and getting more ,at great social cost to their youths- most of them forgoe an educatiin to concentrate on football,surely you dont suggest we follow their adapative design of an academy,its nothing like the european or american model.Point is we have to develop our own design.

My solutiion is have a mandated certification system and saturate the school system,i put money on it ,the fire to learn will not stop at the schools,but spread into every corner of the island like T&F did in bringing up a standard.

American academy/european academy will never fly in Jamaica unless a private entity invest in one.

Wi bruk.
                              So if we are bruk (which I don't disagree with) how are we going to afford to enforce the mandate?
                              "H.L & Brick .....mi deh pan di wagon (Man City)" - X_____ http://www.reggaeboyzsc.com/forum1/showthread.php?p=378365&highlight=City+Liverpool#p ost378365

X DESCRIBES HIMSELF - Stop masquerading as if you have the clubs interest at heart, you are a fraud, always was and always will be in any and every thing that you present...

Comment

Bar those that arent certified, schools will snitch on those that arent , penalise them,points deducted ,like having an overage youth.I vision a systm of slow implementation, where by ISSA gives schools 3 to 5 years for lets says kgn,st andrew,st catherine and mobay schools (high) get certification, the rural schools have an extension , by then we have the certification -saturation system churning them out.

Comment

Working...
                                X